Comfast WiFi Extender Setup Guide
Can’t you set up Comfast Extender? Check this Comfast Set up guide and learn everything about Comfast WiFi extender setup.
Whether you love playing online games or streaming Netflix videos, there is a need to high-speed internet. But, getting blazing internet speed in all areas of your home can itself become a challenge. A router alone can’t solve the purpose. Well, this is where Comfast WiFi repeater comes into action. With the Comfast WiFi repeater, you can enjoy uninterrupted internet in your entire house. However, for this, you need to first complete the Comfast WiFi extender setup process. If you don’t know how to install Comfast WiFi extender then the below sections are what you need to check for making Comfast Set up a simple task for you. Let’s get started!
Comfast WiFi Repeater Setup
Are you having trouble setting up your Comfast WiFi repeater? You're not the only one who's having trouble doing Comfast set up. Many users come to us for help with Comfast WiFi extender setup concerns. So, to make everything easier for you, we've come up with this piece of writing straight from our technical experts' desks. On this page, we'll shed light on various methods explaining how to set up Comfast WiFi extender as well as troubleshooting tips for Comfast WiFi extender not working issues. Keep reading!
How to Install Comfast WiFi Extender via WPS?
The best method for setting up a Comfast WiFi extender is to use the WPS button. However, your router must support the WPS configuration for this method to work.
- Plug your Comfast extender into a wall socket that has a sufficient and stable power supply.
- Once you've completed this, press the WPS button on your repeater.
- Now, look for the WPS button on your WiFi router and press it.
That concludes our discussion on how to set up Comfast WiFi extender using the WPS button. You're now ready to use the internet on all of your devices.
Still Facing Issues? Contact Our Experts for Help!+1-888-965-7673
How to Install Comfast WiFi Extender Using Manual Method?
Comfast users can install their Comfast WiFi repeater using its graphical user interface. Here’s how:
- Get your Comfast extender out of its box.
- Give it some place in the room where you have configured your home router.
- Once done with placing the Comfast WiFi repeater, connect it to your WiFi router using an Ethernet cable.
Note: Users can although connect both their devices using wireless source, however if they want no issues while doing the Comfast setup process, it is suggested to opt for Cable connections.
- Power up your Comfast extender by installing its power adapter to an outlet and turning the power button on.
- You will then need to get access to your device having the availability of an updated web browser.
- Type the default IP address of the Comfast extender to the address field.
- The moment you hit the Enter key, you will get welcomed by the Comfast login page.
- Reaching here, you will be asked to set a password for your extender as well as select the language of your choice.
- Once done with all the requirements, proceed further by clicking Login.
- Comfast setup wizard will then reveal on your screen.
- Follow the instructions showing on-screen and you’re all done.
With that you will be able to complete the Comfast WiFi extender setup process using the manual method.
Can't Access Comfast Setup Wizard?
Comfast extenders, despite being the industry leader in WiFi, are prone to a variety of problems. One of the most common is the inability access Comfast setup wizard. If you're having the same trouble while doing Comfast WiFi repeater setup, here are the possible reasons dragging you to the same:
- There are some technical issues with your Comfast WiFi extender.
- Your router and extender don't have proper cable connections.
- You don't have appropriate internet access.
- The web browser used for accessing Comfast set up wizard is out of date.
- In the default IP address of your Comfast, there are some typos.
- The login credentials you used to set up Comfast WiFi extender are incorrect.
- WiFi interference is affecting your extender.
Now that you've learned about the potential causes creating Comfast WiFi repeater setup wizard accessibility issue, let's look at some solutions to the problem.
How to Fix Comfast Repeater Setup Issues?
1. Reboot Your Extender
Before you take any other step, we suggest you reboot your Comfast extender. This is suggested to fix technical glitches (if any) with your device. If you are unaware of the process of rebooting a Comfast WiFi repeater, then here’s what you need to do:
- Disconnect your Comfast extender from all the devices.
- Uninstall the power adapter of Comfast from the wall outlet and let your extender sit without power for a while.
- Now, again plug the adapter back to its wall outlet and turn on the power button.
Try doing Comfast WiFi repeater setup and see if you can get success.
2. Verify Cable Connections
You may also find it difficult to complete the Comfast set up process if the cable connecting your extender and router is not in working condition. In such a situation, you need to replace the cable with a new one for fixing the issue at hand. Don’t you have access to another cable? Well, if so, connect your Comfast to the WiFi router using a wireless source. Before that, ensure that your router is configured properly.
3. Check Internet Access
Do you have enough data left to install your Comfast WiFi extender? If not, check with your Internet Service Provider and ask him to upgrade your data plan. Once done, ping your router for knowing whether you are getting proper internet signals.
4. Consider Updating Your Web Browser
Another reason that can stop you from getting Comfast WiFi extender setup success can be the use of outdated web browser. For getting this fixed, update the software of your internet browser. If the device you are using to do Comfast setup is packed with various web browsers, then you can also ditch your current web browser and toggle to the one that is up-to-date.
5. Clean Your Internet Browser
Junk availability of cache, cookies, and browsing history could be another reason why you are able to complete Comfast WiFi extender setup. Thus, make sure the web browser you select for the Comfast set up must be free of all such accumulation.
6. Check the IP Address
As we have listed in the how to install Comfast WiFi extender section that you need the default IP address to complete the Comfast repeater setup. But, for making things done, it is necessary that you enter the IP address without committing any typing mistakes. Moreover, even if you have typed the IP address correctly but into the search bar instead of the address bar then also you will get Comfast setup failure message. Thus, rectify your mistake by typing the IP address of Comfast only into the address field of your web browser.
7. Verify Login Details
You can complete the Comfast WiFi extender setup process only if you have used the right login details. Users are supposed to use the default login details for the first-time installation of their Comfast extenders. However, later the details can be changed as per the user’s preferences.
8. Avoid WiFi Interference
It has been found that if a Comfast extender is placed near appliances emitting radio waves then it can create issues while executing the Comfast repeater setup process. So, we suggest you place your Comfast extender away from things like Bluetooth speakers, microwave ovens, cellular phones, baby monitors, etc.
These all are the ways using which you can get rid of the Comfast repeater setup issue.
Need More Assistance? Get in Touch with Us!+1-888-965-7673
Comfast WiFi Extender Not Working?
If even after completing the Comfast WiFi extender setup you are experiencing ‘Comfast WiFi extender not working’ issue then check the following:
- Ensure that your Comfast WiFi repeater is placed in the range of your host router. If not, place both the devices in close proximity, but not too close. Else there could be clash in WiFi signals.
- If any of the security apps like Antivirus or firewall is installed on your device, disable it for the time being. Availability of these apps can also hinder the Comfast WiFi extender setup process, resulting in Comfast WiFi extender not working issue.
- Comfast set up process may also get ruined if the device used by you is jam-packed with malicious content or infected with viruses.
With the implementation of these steps, you will surely be able to fix the Comfast WiFi extender not working issue.
Facing Issues with Comfast WiFi Extender Setup?
While utilizing their Comfast devices, many users experience a variety of problems. Some of the most common questions that our specialists are asked on a daily basis are listed below:
- Comfast extender not showing WiFi
- Comfast repeater flashing orange
- Extender keeps losing internet
- How to install Comfast WiFi extender
- Comfast WiFi repeater not working with my router
- Comfast Extender not connecting to iPhone
- Comfast repeater IP conflict
- Can’t set up Comfast WiFi extender
- Comfast extender not showing all devices
- Comfast repeater not supported
- Comfast WiFi extender not working
- My WiFi extender keeps saying no internet
- Comfast WiFi extender setup password not working
- Comfast extender can’t connect to the internet
If you come across any of the aforementioned issues, contact our experts and get rid of the Comfast set up problems in a matter of minutes.
Facing Comfast setup issues? Write to us at email@example.com and our experts will respond to you as soon as possible.
Chat With Us
Chat with our profound experts and get answers to all your queries related to Comfast WiFi extender and its login process.
Our technical support experts are available to help you fix Comfast WiFi extender login issues 24×7.
Still Facing Issues? Contact Our Experts Right Away!+1-888-965-7673
Comfast WiFi Repeater – FAQs
- 1. During Comfast setup, the WPS light does not turn on. Please fix it.
Users frequently encounter the WPS light not turning on issue while conducting Comfast setup. If the Comfast extender is unable to establish a connection with the host router, this error may occur. As a result, check to see if your router and extender are connected to a working power outlet. Otherwise, the Comfast WiFi repeater installation will fail. Furthermore, position the Comfast WiFi repeater adjacent to the router to ensure that communication between the two is unaffected. Above all, make sure your Comfast WiFi repeater receives a steady supply of power from the wall outlet.
- 2. Connected to Comfast Extender but the Internet is not working. Why?
There could be a variety of reasons for this situation. The most typical cause of the connected to Comfast WiFi repeater but Internet is not working issue is perhaps the range extender is outside of the WiFi router's coverage area. The Comfast WiFi repeater simply doubles and amplifies the WiFi router's network signals before re-transmitting them to turn a dead network zone into a live network zone. If nothing works, contact our experts to get the issue fixed.
- 3. How to Secure Comfast WiFi extender?
Modify the Admin Details
Every Comfast WiFi repeater comes with a pre-configured login and password, allowing users to make their devices up and running quickly. The default login credentials must be changed after they install Comfast WiFi extender. It is necessary to prevent unauthorized people from accessing the Comfast WiFi repeater.
Create a Secure WiFi Password
Another way to secure Comfast WiFi repeater setup is to change the default WiFi password to something strong. However, don't forget to add special characters to your password.
Firmware must be updated
Your Comfast WiFi extender, like any other networking device, is controlled by software. Comfast releases updated firmware versions on a regular basis to improve the extender's performance. As a result, the extender's firmware must be upgraded. Additionally, updating the firmware on your WiFi extender provides security protections to your device, preventing potential threats. As a result, it is an ideal approach for securing the Comfast WiFi extender setup.
- 4. Can I set up two Comfast extenders at the same time?
Yes, you can set up two Comfast extenders at the same time. By doing so, you will be able to turn the dead zones to fun zones with high-speed WiFi. But, make sure that there is no wired connection between both the extenders.